Starting at $574,900
The Fairway Golf Villa provides one-level luxury living with custom amenities that are both beautiful and functional; it features a floor plan that can be adapted to fit any lifestyle. Your choice of slab or walkout basement homesite in a wooded section of homes by Craig Builders in the heart of Old Trail Village.
The Foyer opens to an elegant Dining Room on one side, while the main hallway leads to the Living Room, which features vaulted ceilings, built-in bookcases and a fireplace. The Living Room leads to an outdoor deck. A Breakfast Dining area connects the Kitchen at the front of the house and the Sunroom at the back.
The Owner’s Suite, accessed from a private hallway from the Living Room, boasts a walk-in closet and lavish Bath Suite. Custom closet built-ins from Closet Factory are also included. A large Laundry opens to the two-car Garage.
From the Foyer, an elegant staircase climbs to a balcony, which overlooks the Living Room below. Upstairs, there are two Bedrooms and full Baths as well as an optional Study and Bonus Room that can be fully finished to fit your needs. It is our pleasure at Craig Builders to help you to design a home that is uniquely yours.
The optional finished or unfinished Basement, ideal for both entertaining and storage, creates another level of living, with custom amenities that match your taste and lifestyle. The Basement has a spacious Great Room with a Wet Bar and optional Wine Cellar as well as a full Bath and additional room for living, work and storage.
Some homesites to consider for The Fairway:
- Homesite 28: $674,900– End unit, unfinished 9′ ceiling walkout basement, backing to trees, move-in Spring 2021
- Homesite 19: $574,900– End unit built on slab (no basement); backing to trees, move in late 2021/early 2022
- Homesite 21: $624,900– Premium End unit built on slab (no basement); backing to trees, move in late 2021/early 2022
Visit Our Model Home
310 Avondale Lane Crozet, VA 22932
Model Homes Open Daily 12-5 pm or By Appointment.
1. From Downtown: Take 250 West toward Crozet
2. Turn Right onto Old Trail Drive (Across from WAHS)
3. At first traffic circle, take 3rd right on Golf Drive
4. Make 2nd left on Addle Hill Rd
5. Make Right on Avondale Lane
6. Model Home is on Right
Square Ft. Finished
2 - 3
Main Level Living
3 - 5
2.5 - 5.5
Enter your email to receive more information about this home plan.