Homes Starting at $589,900
One of Charlottesville’s newest communities, Cascadia is conveniently located on Pantops mountain on the east side of the city. With its elevated homesites, Cascadia offers inspiring views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, especially captivating as the sun sets in the western sky. Cascadia seems like a world away, but it is only minutes from the retail and dining options of Pantops, and just two miles from Charlottesville’s Downtown Mall.
- Convenient location with easy access to Rt. 250 and I-64
- Groceries, restaurants and shopping nearby
- Community Clubhouse and Pool with mountain views
- Stunning Home Sites with mountain views and walk-out basements
- Walking trails
- Pocket parks and green spaces
- Community Garden
- Darden Towe Park across the street: the park offers Rivanna River public access; walking trails; multiple sports fields, including baseball, softball and SOCA and four tennis courts
- Stony Point Elementary
- Burley Middle School
- Monticello High School
Available Home Plans
- Pavilion – $589,900 on Homesite 176
- Brookshire- $639,900 on Homesite 177 or 178
- Fairway- $669,900 on Homesite 176
Visit Our Model Home
905 Belvedere Blvd, Charlottesville, VA 22901
Model Homes Open Daily 12-5 pm or By Appointment.
From Rt 250: Take John W. Warner Parkway North, Stay straight to remain on Rio Rd E, Right on Belvedere Blvd, Straight thru traffic circle, Model Home is the first home on left past the Belvedere Village Green (Oval Park) at 905 Belvedere Blvd.
Detached Single Family
Enter your email to receive more information about this community.