Homes Starting at $889,900
One of Charlottesville’s newest communities, Cascadia is conveniently located on Pantops mountain on the east side of the city. With its elevated homesites, Cascadia offers inspiring views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, especially captivating as the sun sets in the western sky. Cascadia seems like a world away, but it is only minutes from the retail and dining options of Pantops, and just two miles from Charlottesville’s Downtown Mall.
- Convenient location with easy access to Rt. 250 and I-64
- Groceries, restaurants and shopping nearby
- Community Clubhouse and Pool with mountain views
- Stunning Home Sites with mountain views and walk-out basements
- Walking trails
- Pocket parks and green spaces
- Community Garden
- Darden Towe Park across the street: the park offers Rivanna River public access; walking trails; multiple sports fields, including baseball, softball and SOCA and four tennis courts
- Stony Point Elementary
- Burley Middle School
- Monticello High School
Cascadia has been sold out — Feb 2022.
No listings found.
No floor plans found.
No home plans found.
Enter your email to receive more information about this community.