Homes Starting at $549,900
Nestled in the heart of Keswick, just minutes east of Charlottesville, VA, with easy access to both Rt. 250 and I-64, Glenmore is one of Albemarle County’s most prestigious private communities. Offering resort-style living in a beautiful and bucolic setting, Glenmore boasts some of Central Virginia’s most exquisite countryside – a full 1300 acres — while offering a host of amenities that embrace the club-like atmosphere.
Final Phase of Homesites now Available!
- Security Gate House
- Private Country Club with elegant Georgian style Clubhouse and magnificent Ballroom
- 18-hole Championship Golf Course
- State-of-the-art Fitness/Swimming/Tennis Complex
- 500 acres of common greenway landscaping traversed by a network of community paths and walking trails
- Professional, on-site Equestrian Center
- Extensive Bridle Paths
- Soccer Field
- Basketball Court
- RV Storage
- Summer Day Camp
- Social Activities
- Just minutes away from Monticello, vineyards, cideries, UVA and downtown Charlottesville
- Stone-Robinson Elementary
- Burley Middle School
- Monticello High School
Visit Our Model Home
506 Drumin Road, Keswick, VA 22947
Model Homes Open Daily 12-5 pm or By Appointment.
drive East on Rt. 250. Turn right on to Glenore Way. Go .3 Miles and turn right on to Piper Way. Go 1.8 miles on Piper Way and turn right on to Carroll Creek. Go .8 miles on Carroll Creek and the entrance is on the left.
First house on right
Detached Single Family
Enter your email to receive more information about this community.