Old Trail Townes
Starting at $449,900
Old Trail luxury townhomes are both beautiful and functional, offering flexible floor plans and a host of optional amenities with the ease of maintenance-free living – all with a breathtaking mountain view. Each home features 3 or 4 finished levels and a private two-car Garage with carriage style doors in the rear. The Townes offer inviting living spaces indoors and out with covered entryways and gleaming mahogany front doors. The maintenance-free rear deck can be graced by a screened porch for prolonged outdoor enjoyment. An optional elevator services all four levels. Inside, the natural light warms the entire space with an open Foyer, hardwood and tile floors and exceptional trim detail. The Kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and craft cabinetry – all the classic details that you would expect in a Craig Builders’ home.
Old Trail Townes are a limited release of elevator ready townhomes at Old Trail Village along Golf Drive. Each home has been widened in width for an open feel to each room. Windows have been strategically located to take in the mountain views toward the front and rear of the home. An optional study on the 4th floor provides a dramatic mountain view overlooking Old Trail Golf Course and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Surrounding the Townes will be Golf Villas and Village Homes, all to be built to by Craig Builders. Careful design steps were taken to ensure that each home compliments the next for a unique collection of homes in Old Trail Village.’
Building Two Pricing (Homesites 11-15):
- Homesite 11- $514,900; End unit, 4 finished levels with legally rentable space on lower level if you choose, rooftop veranda
- Homesite 12- $449,900 for 3 finished levels OR $474,900 for 4 finished levels with rooftop veranda
- Homesite 13- $449,900 for 3 finished levels OR $474,900 for 4 finished levels with rooftop veranda
- Homesite 14- $449,900 for 3 finished levels OR $474,900 for 4 finished levels with rooftop veranda
- Homesite 15- $514,900; End unit, 4 finished levels with legally rentable space on lower level if you choose, rooftop veranda
No listings found.
Visit Our Model Home
5469 Golf Drive Crozet, VA 22932
Model Homes Open Daily 12-5 pm or By Appointment.
1. From Downtown: Take 250 West toward Crozet
2. Turn Right onto Old Trail Drive (Across from WAHS)
3. At first traffic circle, take 3rd right on Golf Drive
4. Make 2nd left on Addle Hill Rd
5. Model Home first home on left at 5469 Golf Drive
Square Ft. Finished
3 - 4
Main Level Living
3 - 5
3.5 - 4.5