Just west of Charlottesville, Virginia, with easy access to both Rt. 250 and I-64, Old Trail Village is located in historic Crozet, Virginia. Framed by breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Old Trail Village is a vibrant community of neighbors enjoying the pleasures of country living without sacrificing a single convenience or amenity. It is “new urbanist” at its best.
Craig Builders in Old Trail Village
- Old Trail Village Homes | Currently SOLD OUT (More coming soon!)
- Attached Main level living homes with private courtyards
- 2 Car Garage
- From the upper $400’s
- Old Trail Townes | New Model Home!
- 4 Level Townes with 2 Car Garage overlooking Old Trail Golf Club and Blue Ridge Mtns
- Optional Elevators (Inquire about ‘Elevator Included’ special pricing)
- Limited availability
- Block 22
- From the low $400’s
- Old Trail Courtyard Homes | Quick Move-In Available
- Detached Main Level Living Homes with 2 Car Garage and Private outdoor Courtyard
- 3 plans to choose from
- Block 16 and 27 | Inquire about quick move-in opportunities
- From $499,900
- Old Trail Golf Villas | New!
- Main Level Living Villas in a wooded area of Old Trail with both slab and walkout basement homesites
- 2 Plans to choose from
- Block 22
- From the Mid $500’s
- Old Trail Golf Course Homesites- SOLD OUT!
- The Village Center with restaurants, a coffee shop, a day spa, doctors’ offices and ACAC Fitness & Wellness
- Old Trail Swim Club and Swimming Pool
- Various interconnected neighborhoods make up Old Trail Village
- Numerous walking trails
- Parks and green spaces
- Old Trail Golf Club, offering full amenities with the 18-hole championship golf course
- Community Garden
- Exterior maintenance included in HOA with Craig Builders Village Homes, Courtyard Homes, Golf Villas, and Elevator Townes.
- Brownsville Elementary School
- Henley Middle School
- Western Albemarle High School