Old Trail Village
Homes Starting at $599,900
Old Trail Community Map
Old Trail Village is located just West of Charlottesville, Virginia, off of Route 250 near the Interstate 64 regional corridor in historic Crozet, Virginia. Framed by breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Old Trail Village is a vibrant community of neighbors enjoying the pleasures of country living without sacrificing a single convenience or amenity. Popular amenities include award winning restaurants, the famous “Brew Ridge Trail” on scenic Route 151, extensive walking trail network, Old Trail Swim Club and Swimming Pool, Old Trail Golf Club and many more! It is “new urbanist” in a beautiful setting.
Life at Old Trail
There is something to be said for waking up each day in the place you want to be Saturday morning rather than Monday morning. To live in a place where the pace of life and the experiences that capture your spirit are together in a way that makes where you live feel far more like “a home” than “a house.”
Old Trail Amenities
Parks & Trails
From front door to deep woods is an easy transition with the combination of sidewalks, community parks and wide open trails that run along the stream beds and through mature forests.
Surrounded by breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, The Old Trail Swim Club is adjacent the future Western Park.
Golf & Clubhouse
Nestled at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Old Trail Golf Club is a public golf club that features an 18 hole championship golf course, practice facilities and full service Clubhouse.
Restoration, our on-site restaurant and event venue, is a full service facility with indoor and outdoor seating that offers panoramic views of both the mountains and the golf course.
Old Trail Village is located just off Route 250 near the Interstate 64 regional corridor and is a gateway to the Route 151 Scenic Byway, the famous “Brew Ridge Trail”, with a string of Breweries, local food hubs, farmers markets and “pick your own” orchards.
In the winter the activities don’t stop with the Wintergreen Ski Resort just 20 minutes away.
Follow the links for just a few adventures:
The Old Trail Plan takes full advantage of the incredible views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, excellent schools, and many recreational opportunities. Our community provides an ideal place for all ages to live, work, and play.
- Brownsville Elementary School
- Henley Middle School
- Western Albemarle High School
Albemarle County Public Schools are rated among the top 10% of all school divisions in the State and Western Albemarle Schools are the top rated schools in the County. With Brownsville Elementary, Henley Middle School and Western High School located at the main entrance to Old Trail Village they are all within a short walking or biking distance.
- The Village Center with restaurants, a coffee shop, a day spa, doctors’ offices and ACAC Fitness & Wellness
- Old Trail Swim Club and Swimming Pool
- Various interconnected neighborhoods make up Old Trail Village
- Numerous walking trails
- Parks and green spaces
- Old Trail Golf Club, offering full amenities with the 18-hole championship golf course
- Community Garden
- Exterior maintenance included in HOA with Craig Builders Village Homes, Courtyard Homes, Golf Villas, and Elevator Townes.
- 2 buildings of attached villas with water and mountain views
- All with first floor owner’s suites
- Built without basements for easy yard access
- From $824,900
- Fall 2023 move-ins
- Decorated model home to tour
- firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
Old Trail Townes
- 4-level Townes with 2 car garage overlooking Old Trail Golf Club and Blue Ridge Mtns
- Elevator Included
- Rooftop Veranda Included
- Block 10 off Golf Drive/Rowcross
- Attached Villas backing to mature trees
- Slab homesite: 18 | $789,900
- Exterior lawn maintenance Included
- Adjacent to walking trails in a private rear wooded setting
- Final “Golf Villas” to be built in Old Trail
Old Trail Courtyard Homes
- Unique Courtyard Design with private outdoor space
- Overlooking a pocket park facing the Blue Ridge Mountains in Block 32
- Single Family Detached One Level Living
- Only 4 Homesites
- Homes from the Mid and Upper $800’s
- Finished Bonus Room and Bath Included
- Spring 2024 Move-Ins
Included In Every Home
- 2×6 exterior wall construction with R-19 Insulation
- Custom made mahogany front door with 5 point locking system
- Wide Trim “Adams” Casing package
- Choice of full overlay painted cabinetry with dovetail construction and soft close doors
- Hardwood flooring in foyer, dining room, main level study, great room, & Kitchen
- Ceramic tile in all baths and laundry room plus a mud set ceramic shower floor
- On Basement Homesites: Exterior deck with Trex decking and powder coated aluminum railings
- On Slab Homesites: Exterior exposed aggregate rear patio
- Stainless Steel Appliances by Whirlpool
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Owner’s Bath
- And much more!
For Sale in Old Trail
Visit Our Model Home
120 Bishopgate Lane Crozet VA 22932 (GPS Address: Old Trail Drive, Crozet VA 22932)
Model Home Open Daily 12-5 pm or By Appointment.
Directions to Old Trail:
1. From Downtown: Take 250 West toward Crozet
2. Turn Right onto Old Trail Drive (Across from WAHS)
3. Make first Left on Bishopgate lane
4. Model home is 1st Home on Right
120 Bishopgate Lane
Crozet VA, 22932
**GPS Address: Old Trail Drive, Crozet VA 22932
Detached Single Family