Homes Starting at $574,900
Belvedere is a new community in the heart of Charlottesville’s vibrant growth area. It is decidedly urban, with easy access to the 29 North retail corridor, while providing an abundance of green space – the hallmark of Albemarle County and Central Virginia. Belvedere is the ideal melding of country living and urban chic. The community was founded on the principles of sustainability, healthy living and friendly streets and offers multi-generational lifestyle options from youth activities to a dedicated Senior Center, now called The Center. The diverse architectural styles ensure that Belvedere is not a “cookie-cutter” community. With the inspiration and motivation of a new owner, Belvedere is strategically positioned to lead the Charlottesville housing market.
- Convenient location, with easy access to 29-N and just 2 ½ miles from Downtown Charlottesville
- Groceries, restaurants and shopping nearby
- Diverse architecture and multi-generational housing
- Stunning Home Sites, many with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Miles of walking and biking trails on the banks of the Rivanna River
- SOCA and other youth activities
- Senior Center
- Maintenance-free living
- Agnor Hurt Elementary
- Burley Middle School
- Albemarle High School (Math, Engineering and Science Academy)
- Village Homes– SOLD OUT–Attached main level living homes with private courtyards with a craftsman like style that we call “Heritage”. From the low $500’s
- Courtyard Homes– Detached homes all on one level, or with a first floor master suite, overlooking a private courtyard ideal for downsizing or a second home. From the upper $500’s
- Single Family Basement Homes- A unique plan called “The Hampton” to be built exclusively on 3 homesites on Belvedere Blvd
- 220- Avondale Courtyard Plan with unfinished future accessory unit from $574,900
- 217- Hampton Plan with finished basement from $599,900
Visit Our Model Home
905 Belvedere Blvd, Charlottesville, VA 22901
Model Homes Open Daily 12-5 pm or By Appointment.
From Rt 250: Take John W. Warner Parkway North, Stay straight to remain on Rio Rd E, Right on Belvedere Blvd, Straight thru traffic circle, Model Home is the first home on left past the Belvedere Village Green (Oval Park) at 905 Belvedere Blvd.
Detached Single Family
Enter your email to receive more information about this community.