Homes Starting at $849,900
Belvedere is a new community in the heart of Charlottesville’s vibrant growth area. It is decidedly urban, with easy access to the 29 North retail corridor, while providing an abundance of green space – the hallmark of Albemarle County and Central Virginia. Belvedere is the ideal melding of country living and urban chic. The community was founded on the principles of sustainability, healthy living and friendly streets and offers multi-generational lifestyle options from youth activities to a dedicated Senior Center, now called The Center. The diverse architectural styles ensure that Belvedere is not a “cookie-cutter” community. With the inspiration and motivation of a new owner, Belvedere is strategically positioned to lead the Charlottesville housing market.
- Convenient location, with easy access to 29-N and just 2 ½ miles from Downtown Charlottesville
- Groceries, restaurants and shopping nearby
- Diverse architecture and multi-generational housing
- Stunning Home Sites, many with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Miles of walking and biking trails on the banks of the Rivanna River
- SOCA and other youth activities
- Senior Center
- Maintenance-free living
- Agnor Hurt Elementary
- Burley Middle School
- Albemarle High School (Math, Engineering and Science Academy)
- Village Homes– SOLD OUT–Attached main level living homes with private courtyards with a craftsman like style that we call “Heritage”. From the low $500’s
- Courtyard Homes– Detached homes all on one level, or with a first floor master suite, overlooking a private courtyard ideal for downsizing or a second home. SOLD OUT — Belvedere@craigbuilders.com
- Single Family Basement Homes- SOLD OUT– A unique plan called “The Hampton” to be built exclusively on 3 homesites on Belvedere Blvd
- Next Phase– While we are sold out of our current homesites, we are waiting on the next phase of development to be completed. We’ll be offering both first floor master bedroom designs as well as homes with all of the bedrooms on the 2nd floor. Contact Us to be added to our priority list to receive information first! Timelines are still TBD.
Visit Our Model Home
911 Belvedere Blvd, Charlottesville, VA 22901
Model Homes Open Daily 12-5 pm or By Appointment.
From Rt 250: Take John W. Warner Parkway North, Stay straight to remain on Rio Rd E, Right on Belvedere Blvd, Straight thru traffic circle, Model Home is the second home on left past the Belvedere Village Green (Oval Park) at 911 Belvedere Blvd.
Detached Single Family
Kate Colvin, Realtor®
Tel: (434) 996-5008
Brokerage: Roy Wheeler
No listings found.
Enter your email to receive more information about this community.